Coach Irina has found a great exercise to put the kids concentration and coordination to work. Be creative if you don't have paint, marbles, etc. You can use anything that is round and don't need to paint BUT painting (although it requires cleaning after) keeps kids busy and happy for a long time!
Ask the child to do each step calmly and completely:
1. Find something round that you can paint (or not paint if not possible):
2. Paint the object or skip this moment if you don't have something round to paint:
3. Roll the round item over a table towards the child and let the child try and catch it with an upside down cup:
4. Roll the round item a little faster:
5. Put the round item on a spoon and follow Coach Irina's exercises: